.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Anarchist Priest

My spiritual and practical journey to becoming an ordained Anglican priest in Canada.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Trinity College Update

I had my interview with Trinity College today. It was an informal discussion with the Dean and one of Trinity’s professors. We talked about why I want to become a priest, my past academic record and my strengths and weaknesses as applied to fulltime study and a pastoral vocation. I never completed my degree at the University of Waterloo, so I applied to be admitted as a non-degree student in the program. I would be on probation for my first ten credits, basically the first year, and then would be admitted to the Masters of Divinity program. After the discussion, I was asked to wait around in the other office, as they would be able to make a decision today. I was glad to wait to hear the news. I was rewarded with my patience by finding out I would be admitted to the program! I’ll be getting a package in the mail shortly with an official letter of admission and more pamphlets and booklets and flyers with more information than I could possible handle about the program, the college and the University of Toronto. Now for a nice cold beer! Tomorrow I will worry about funding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares