.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Anarchist Priest

My spiritual and practical journey to becoming an ordained Anglican priest in Canada.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Trinity Update

Yeesh! I had to undergo shoulder surgery, specifically a Bankart Repair, with the result that I had to suspend my schooling until the fall term. All of my instructors were very decent about the entire matter, giving me until the end of August to complete my course work. I am also going to be giving my first sermons in public, as I am filling in for the incumbant at my church three Sundays in July. Needless to say this has also impacted my ability to write for this blog. I wouldn't bore you with reposting my sermons, but I should be able to reflect on how I compose them, and then what really happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares