.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Anarchist Priest

My spiritual and practical journey to becoming an ordained Anglican priest in Canada.

Monday, July 03, 2006

They're Letting Me Preach!?

This is just a short update. I've been helping out with the Sunday liturgies at my home parish of Saint Michael and All Angels in Toronto. It's a beautiful little parish the must have the largerst collection of Yvonne Williams stained glass in the world. Her work has been honoured on a Canadian postage stamp and is found in churches around Canada.

I must be doing something right because I've been asked to lead the next three Sunday's main services, where I'll also be preaching. I'll be posting those sermons, and a little bit about what is involved with planning a Sunday service.

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger Chris Rooney said...

hey that's awsome! congratulations on your, homilies, homlilisation...


...homonid :P


anyway I'll be sending you off a copy of the zine in the next couple of days I just finished putting it together yesterday. Thanks again for letting me use your blog enrty.

CR

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Steve Hayes said...

So how did it go?

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go?

Inquiring minds waant to know. Also I'lll be in Toronto probably by the 15th and so we should meet up and I'lll give you a copy of the issue I printed you in.

hope you're well,
Chris

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares