.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Anarchist Priest

My spiritual and practical journey to becoming an ordained Anglican priest in Canada.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Update

Well, I have been absent from posting lately, something I'm going to remedy! I've been busy in the process and have not taken time to document it! I am preparing to meet with the bishops of the Diocese as part of my introduction to the people who will be deciding whether I am fit for ordination. There is a day long series of events in London for me to attend next Saturday. This is a less formal event, unlike ACPO (Advisory Committee on Postulants for Ordination) which is an Anglican organization which evaluates your ability to be an Anglican priest.

I am also looking at completing my CPE ( Clinical Pastoral Education) unit, which I could do in a nearby Cambridge hospital. This unit is supposed to train me in being a better pastoral councilor.

That's all for now, I'll be writing shorter, but more frequent, entries from noe on!

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Well hello there... imagine finding you when I do a search... How was the Huron student event on the weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares