.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Anarchist Priest

My spiritual and practical journey to becoming an ordained Anglican priest in Canada.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Holy Moly!!

I cant believe it's been almost a year since I've written anything!! It has obviously been a busy year.

I did not post much during my internship as that was demanding time wise, and last fall I become co-head of my class at Trinity College, the seminary I attend, and that kept me very busy!

I am looking to start posting regularly again, with my thoughts, reflections and experiences.

...and I'm as much a disturber of the peace as I've always been...

So, for those of you that think Churchland is the private preserve of the recently retired, I'm giving you fair warning that there it's going to be a bumpy ride!

I've also been looking at assembling vestments, slowly, and would like to share my recent purchase with you a cope I found on eBay. There is not the need for black as much as there has been, but I just couldn't resist the style this one had!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares